Bolete Mushroom Glass Straw with Cleaning Brush
The king of the boletes, Boletus edulis is admired all over the world. Anytime a single species has more than three common names, you can bet people love and respect that species. These common names include the penny bun, cep, the porcini.
All of our products are handmade with love with hopes to create a world with fewer single-use plastics, starting with straws. We have been helping communities go plastic straw-free for 12 plus years and we are the “Straw Experts”. Jeremy has over 20 years of experience with glass, and we strive to have the highest quality reusable straw on the market.
- Handmade in the USA
- Lifetime Guaranteed against breakage (less than half of a percent in 12 years)
- Glass is clear and the only straw that you can tell it is clean
- Glass is an insulator and protects your lips with hot or frozen beverages
- Glass has no flavor unlike stainless steel, silicone, plastic, bamboo, or paper
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe, comes with a cleaning brush
We have 3 different diameters to choose from. Our Classic 9.5 mm is the standard everyday straw size, the Smoothie 12 mm is great for thick and chunky drinks and our Boba/Bubble Tea 16 mm is perfect for the Pearls in Bubble Tea/Boba. Each one has different lengths available. 6.25″ is Cocktail size, 8″ is Standard, and 10″ is Extra Long.
Add on a Carrying Case so you can bring your straw with you everywhere!